Security orchestration and automation is on the fast track to maturity, and with teams poised to implement this technology, the question about return on investment often comes up.
Teams want to know their investment will provide a signifcant amount of value in return, whether that's faster and more accurate incident response, time savings, or reduced operational cost.
In this white paper, we cover:
- The current security landscape today
- Where security orchestration and automation fit in
- The manual cost of security operations
- The ROI of a security orchestration and automation platform
- A detailed explanation of the cost savings snapshot below